Travel Trivia: The artist Claude Monet lived in Giverny from 1883 until his death in 1926 (question #127).
Fun Things to Do in Giverny
- Below is a list of 4-star and 5-star rated tours in and around the Giverny, France area.
Click here to book one of these tours - direct links coming soon.
- Monet's Gardens and House with Art Historian: Private Giverny Tour from Paris
- Giverny Monet House and Gardens Skip the Line Walking Tour
- Le Havre Shore Excursion: Private tour of Giverny, Rouen and Honfleur
- Versailles Palace and Giverny Private Guided Tour with Lunch - Priority Access
- Guided Tour Monet's House and Gardens - Giverny
- Versailles Palace and Giverny Private Guided Tour from Paris - Skip the Line